Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 27

Thread: peace out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Indian09's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1,111
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: peace out

    I understand where youre coming from. Its gotten bad here lately i dont blame you. Ill miss your posts
    Reeking of awesomeness!

  2. #2
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: peace out

    [ QUOTE ]
    not bragging, but im one of the top five most informative and well-respected sports posters, but im out now.


    [/ QUOTE ] A moment of silence please- that's enough. I'm not bragging but I'm the smartest man in the world, but maybe not respected enough- ya'll might wanna work on that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: peace out

    it's a discussion board. People have to realize this, no matter how "bad" this place gets with stupid post, etc.. you can't let an online discussion board get the better of you. That's crazy.
    Everybody makes everything so personal on here.

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: peace out

    Darn right, and I KNOW my posts are the stupidestesese. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member aphrodite4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    537
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: peace out

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    not bragging, but im one of the top five most informative and well-respected sports posters, but im out now.


    [/ QUOTE ] A moment of silence please- that's enough. I'm not bragging but I'm the smartest man in the world, but maybe not respected enough- ya'll might wanna work on that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    RE-ELECT MARK HUTCHINSON SB DISTRICT 1.
    DONALD DUCK FOR SB IN DISTRICT 2 & 3. [ALL CANDIDATES ARE WORTHLESS]
    RE-ELECT KYLE FLETCHER SB DISTRICT 4
    [img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/aphrodite4evermore/wildcat.jpg[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •